Red Room Podcast, Episode 1: MCU’s Next Big Bad / ‘Age of Ultron’
Guess who’s back. Back again. Red Room Podcast‘s back. Tell a friend.
Listen as contributor Brandy Kelly hosts the first episode of Cape & Castle‘s newly revived podcast, along with her co-host, me! On a monthly basis, we will be discussing anything and everything Marvel Studios, while throwing a bit of Disney, Pixar and Star Wars pixie dust around in our episodes!
Here’s a quick look at some of what we cover in our spoiler-filled conversation:
- Our take on who the next Big Bad of the Marvel Cinematic Universe will be;
- How our Big Bad theory relates to Disney Plus’ WandaVision;
- Our thoughts on Evan Peters’ casting and who we think he’ll be playing;
- What we thought about Avengers: Age of Ultron;
- Why Brandy actually liked Brutasha;
- My usual mention of Romanogers;
- Our thoughts on Avengers: Endgame, how Tony’s death felt fitting and how another character should’ve died also and/or instead;
- Why Avengers: Infinity War was better than Endgame;
… and more!
Listen to the Red Room Podcast below, or better yet, subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts.
Pitch us ideas for future episodes! Tweet Brandy at @brandykelly96, or simply just comment below! Let us know what you thought of our episode, too! Until next month, Marvelites!